FileOne.org - Send a Perfect Resume
Policy on Personal Information Protection
Dedawuxy LLC ("us", "we", or "our") operates FileOne.org (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service is FileOne.org operated by Dedawuxy LLC
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
•Processors of Data (or Service Providers)
Any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Data Controller is referred to as a Data Processor (or Service Provider).
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
•Subject of Information (or User)
Any live human who uses our Service and is the subject of Personal Data is referred to as a Data Subject.
Information Gathering and Utilization
We collect a variety of data for a variety of reasons in order to deliver and enhance our service to you.
Data Types Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Cookies and Usage Data.
We may also gather information about how people use and access the Service ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you view, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Data on tracking and Cookies
We track activity on our Service using cookies and other tracking technologies, and we save some information. Cookies are little data files that may or may not contain an anonymous unique identification. Cookies are little text files that a website sends to your browser and stores on your device. Other tracking technologies, including as beacons, tags, and scripts, are also utilized to gather and monitor data, as well as improve and analyze our Service. You may set your browser to reject all cookies or to notify you when one is received. You may not be able to utilize some parts of our Service if you refuse to accept cookies. We use the following types of cookies:
- Cookies that are only used for the duration of a session. To run our Service, we need Session Cookies.
- Cookies that remember your preferences. Preference Cookies are used to remember your preferences and other settings.
- Cookies for security purposes. For security reasons, we employ Security Cookies.
- Cookies used for advertising purposes. Advertising cookies are used to provide advertising that are tailored to your preferences and interests.
Dedawuxy LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- When you consent to participate in interactive elements of our Service, we will store your information.
- Providing client service
- To obtain important data or analysis so that we may enhance our service
- To keep track of how our service is being used
- Detecting, preventing, and resolving technical difficulties
Identifying, avoiding, and resolving technical issues
- We need to perform a contract with you
- We have your permission to do so since you have granted it to us.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to and process it there.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
If compelled by law or in response to lawful demands by governmental authorities, Dedawuxy LLC may be obliged to reveal your Personal Data in certain situations (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Dedawuxy LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To fulfill a legal requirement
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Dedawuxy LLC
- To prevent or investigate potential misbehavior involving the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Policy on "Do Not Track" Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We are not in favor of Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a browser setting that lets websites know you don't want to be monitored.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
You have some data protection rights if you live in the European Economic Area (EEA). Dedawuxy LLC wants to make it as easy as possible for you to correct, modify, delete, or restrict the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
You have the following data protection rights in certain circumstances:
- You have the right to see, change, or remove the information we hold about you. You can view, amend, or request deletion of your Personal Data directly from your account settings area whenever feasible. If you are unable to complete these steps on your own, please contact us so that we can assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to raise objections. You have the right to object to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
- The right to impose limitations. You have the right to have the processing of your personal information restricted.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Dedawuxy LLC relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to file a complaint with a Data Protection Authority regarding the way we collect and utilize your personal information. Please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area for additional information (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a website traffic tracking and reporting service provided by Google. Google utilizes the information gathered to track and monitor how our Service is used. Other Google services have access to this information. Google may utilize the information gathered to contextualize and personalize its own advertising network's adverts.
Visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page for additional information about the company's privacy practices: https://policies.google.com/privacy
To fund and operate our Service, we may utilize third-party Service Providers to offer you ads.
Cookies are used by Google, a third-party vendor, to show adverts on our Service. The DoubleClick cookie is used by Google and its partners to deliver advertisements to our users based on their visits to our Service or other websites on the Internet.
You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page: https://adssettings.google.com/
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Your credit card information will not be stored or collected by us. That information is transmitted directly to our third-party payment processors, whose Privacy Policies control how they utilize your personal information. These payment processors follow the PCI-DSS requirements, which are overseen by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is made up of Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. The PCI-DSS regulations assist to guarantee that payment information is handled securely.
Other Websites' Links
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: support@FileOne.org
Updated on: 13.09.2020